You need the Flash Player to view this video.
- Take a scene from a movie
- Remove all sound
- Make list of neccesary sound effects
- Record new sound effects on minidisk
- Compose new sound track
- Reassemble in cubase
Toe clippers, drooling, grunting, pots, pans, frying pan, sausages, wooden spoon, cat nails on glass (cat still attached), steam iron, umbrella, badgers, car antenna, light fitting, and Soundforgery.
- an artificially made dwarf, supposedly produced in a flask by an alchemist.
- a fully formed, miniature human body believed, according to some medical theories of the 16th and 17th centuries, to be contained in the spermatozoon.
- a diminutive human being.
- the human fetus.