Take some glowsticks, set a long exposure time on your camera, then start
painting the air and what have you got…. Light Graffiti!
Picasweb photoset from Donegal
A Light Graffiti Flickr Set
Various photos on Linkinn
The Blue Peter Light Graffiti Kit.
First two videos are by Blu. Amazing stuff.
More pictures and videos at
The third one is at the side of a railtrack in Germany and the last is
Mark Ronson’s fantastic remix of Radiohead’s Just done by the
The Motion Group/Abbey Road Video Services.
The logical progression of fingering Wash Me on a dirty car.
Three Dimensional Graffiti?
Ok this is pushing it. Not it’s exactly graffiti and I might as well start talking about stencilling and
Banksy but everyone and their dog knows about all that. Anyway I love
Mark Jenkin’s street art
and would love to have the time and the nerve to try something similar. If you like this, keep an eye on
It’s just good old 2D graffiti but as someone else put it, it’s like an illustrator got bored of working indoors.
- My top 10 Irish Movies
- The Blathering
- Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease
- Top 10 books of 2012
- The truth about tattoo removal
- CABBAGE CONTROLS – some thoughts on Prometheus casting
- Power’s Short story
- Books of the (last) year
- Pruning your feeds
- That other time I went to the States…
- Quincy M.E. and Cameron Diaz doing the La Bamba
- Different folks, different strokes
- Family cinema design